We now have some new key phrases that may want to be taken into consideration.
1. That thing Matt and April do? The techno-y sounds? That is now called 'Cap'. You can be 'caping' you can have 'capped' and you can be called a 'cap-er.' Or, as Matt likes to now say; 'Cap that ass.'
2. During the fireworks (for those who were not present
3. It is well advised for those who insist on ear fucking (specifically with the potent middle finger) that you use a condom. Condoms recognized by the WE are; gum wrappers. (Wax is preferred, but paper and aluminum can be used in emergency situations.)
4. If something is cool, it is 'Steak-sauce.' Steak-sauce translates to 'A1' or awsome, cool, noteworthy. This is usually accompanied my number five.
5. Freeze frame high five. One shouts, 'freeze frame' and the shoutee and selected person do a high five, and freeze for any photo ops. (DotM members are well advised to make said high five into a photo ops. witnessing members are advised to have phone cameras ready.)
6. April, don't take any drug tests for another 48 hours.
7. Please leave me alone, Mom.