Greetings, DotM personnel as freedom comes to an end for us, I would like to put up some 'notices'.
1. Meeting spot will please be kept in same spot as last year, nei? That means the corner by the display case for wood stuff. I checked everyone's locker assignments, and it's a happy in between.
2. If everyone would be so kind as to use the same lunch table as last year...that'd be great. Unless WE want to follow the Table with the Black Hole. Either one is fine.
3. DotM regulations are to be kept in use at all times. I don't want to have to file paper work on your ass because of 'suspicious behavior.'
Having read the Zombie Survival Guide, My muses and I have decided that a 'game plan' would be handy, just in case.
1. At the first signs of a Zombie Attack, pack a small bag of personal items. Place by door. Any weapons that are good for either removing the head or destroying the brain, place also by the door,.
Turn off any lights that you can without impairing yourself, turn off all electrical items (t.v.s, phones, etc) Remain as silent as possible. Do not draw attention to yourself.
Pick an easy to carry weapon that stays with you AT ALL TIMES. DO NOT WALK AWAY FROM WEAPON. Suggested weapons that inflict most damage are Katanas, Guns, and anything that can give you a distance advantage.
If there are two or more people, place a sentry where the weakest spots are. (Large sliding glass doors, screen doors, etc.) The rest pack as many non-perishable food items as possible, along with any bottled waters or juices. Pops and alcohol are to be left behind, as the just make you more thirsty.
If there is time, pack as many perishables as well. Keep in mind, that the food will most likely have to be eaten without heat. Ignore ramen or things that involve cooking, unless you enjoy cold soup/ravioli.
Check the path from your house to a vehicle. Is it unlocked? Can you easily run from house to car without fumbling? Get in the car. Attempt only one or two trips.
The reason for the car? Because the home base is Jesse Warner's house. That is the house across from mine. Before you flinch and question my sanity, take into consideration these aspects.
1. His house is built like a fortress. Destroying the porch around the house will make it an island.
2. The house is stocked like Armageddon is tomorrow.
3. The house can start WW3. It has shotguns, (Winchester.), Rifles, swords, etc.
4. There is garden in case of extended siege.
5. It can house up to 14 people comfortable in evacuated to 2nd story.
6. Roof provides a 3/4 of a mile unobstructed view.
If everyone were to bring at least on of their own weapons, and two sacks of food, we could last easily for 2 years.
And remember, it's not Paranoia if they're really out to get you.